Tuesday, March 10, 2009

FREE content on Phil Armenik blog!!!11!!1!

Bruthers, sisters, and apostrates,


Plese pray for me as I have been busy trying to get merried. I been living here in Florda with parents again after Preecher said I culdnt live in church basement no more. I found a Babtist skool teecher here that works in the skool at the church where Ive been attending. I know shes the one but she is not convinced yet becuse I dont have job. She told me she didnt wnat to merry no man who made half what she did but news is good Ive been working 2nd shift at Wendys and boss sad if I keep up the good work I get hired on full time and that means Ill be eligble for benfits like helth care and 401k amen. Right now Im only work 20 hours a week and my woman says she not interested until I make what she does. Thats gong to be hard act to follow and I mite need to get second job amen as she makes almost $13000 a yere.


Bruthers I have been think about charging for access to my blog but for rite now I have decide to keep it FREE amen. Its not like one of those nasty pay blogs where you have to pay money to reed. I thot Id keep putting up my preeching on here to bless your soles but plese feel free to send me love offring anytime amen. A little here and there wuld help as I try to confince this girl to merry me amen. The KJB says that its not good for man to be alone and in anuther place it says that the Preecher is worth dubble honor so whatever you make an hour just send dubble that to me amen. I think thats only fare.


But for those of you like me thats poor rest assure the content is FREE on bro phil Armenik's page amen.


Sincerely,


Evangelist Rev. Dr. Bro. Phil ARmenikMoe.D., D.D., D.Min, D.I.P., Th.D., Ph.D., D.Litt, D.Hum., D.Miss.King James Only, Pretriblatonal, Premilenniall, Dispensatonal, High Standards, Soul Winning, Hell Fire and Brimestone Preachig, No Tunges, Landmark INDAPENDANT FUNMENTAL BAPTIST!!

2 Comments:

Blogger John Wesley Hardin said...

Thanks brother Phil!11!!!1

All these liberal churches now with their highfalutin palaces, rock bands and starbucks and such... they have to pay the bills so I know they're going to start charging for sermons and blogs... but we can always count on you for good preachin' and grate blog contint.

You're right, it's got to be getting near the end with the way women are going now jumping from man to man. Like Matthew 24:38 says they were marrying and giving in marriage over and over again. I makes sense that they wouldn't want to settle down with a great man of God like you.

But don't give up hope brother. The KJB says that God won't leave a generation without a witness.. and they have to reproduce, so that means there will always be a good woman somewhere. Have you thought about taking a mission trip to China to find a wife?

Keep up the good work brother Phil!

11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my word, this gave me a flashback to when I was in Bible college and a preacher boy that I was just friends with truly believed that God told him that I was THE ONE. That is, until I informed him that I was not.

Then there was another preacher boy at my home church who would call and ask me out every time I came home on break because he was convinced that God told him that I was THE ONE, but didn't understand why I kept turning him down.

I ended up marrying a cop and not a preacher boy at all. Guess I wasn't as close to God as they were and didn't "hear" the same thing.

But, my husband (especially in uniform) STILL gives me the vapors.

Those two would have not... ever.

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home