Thursday, January 01, 2009

Thots on new year

Brutherren, Sistens, and Apostrates and LIbrales,

Its been long time since Ive posted anything becuse I dont get online much these days. Still living in the church and theres no phone line in basement and Preecher wont let me use the office computer. Secretry found some bad stuff on there and blamed me but it was this punk kid whose started driving a bus. Preecher just said just stay off and lets move on. So Im at my parents house for the holidays and let me tell you what it sounds like the end of the world is coming.

Lots of peeple losing there jobs back in Michgan and the stock market in bad shape. Reminds me of that passege in Revlations where it says that the merchants of the world morned for the Grate Hore. Amen its hard to get by these days with everyone lade off but I tell you what you can get luxry goods reel cheep. Just like they say there in the Revlations.

And dont forget we got Obama now as Presdent coming in. Hes not even american citizen amen. Hes plant from one of them arab countrys going to bring in the one world order. I red the other day that the economy in Irak is doing grate these days but here we are with no jobs. Irak is the home of Bablon whitch is the Grate Hore amen. Its all coming together now with Babylon on the rise and theres war in Isrell. I herd someone say that Obama mite be gay and that shuldnt suprise you amen. The KJB says that the Beast wont regard the love of women amen. Let me translate for you that means hes queer and Obama fits the bill amen.

Now just this mornign I red that yellostone getting reddy to blow its top. If that happens I tell you what itll be the end of the world with all the elments melting with fervent heet according to the KJB. Its all coming together and even now as I rite the angle is puckring his lips reddy to blow the trumpt.

on one hand I hope he blows soon becuase Im flat broke and with everone out of work nobody is hiring me for odd jobs and church done cut me out of the budget. Preecher says they mite not let me live in church basement any more becuse there trying to save on utlitys.

But at other hand I relly want to get merried. I still cant find a wife in these last days as many women have turned aganst the natrel order and burn in there lusts for each other rather than wanting a man. Even the ones that say there strate merry men that are limpristed pretty boys. Women these days like there men to be effemnate and eezy to controle. they dont want to submit to athorty of the man and live in subjeckton with all gravety. I keep hoping Ill find the rite one but I keep getting older and older as the days go by and Im 27 years old now and Im so old that even girls in the yuthe grupe dont pay me no tenton any more. Im hope to fine one that relly wnats to get merried and doesnt care if her man dont have a job. Hard to find a good stable woman like that any more.

I relly thot that this wuld be the yere Id find wife and get a better minstry but it continues to get worst for me but amen thats just a sine Im doing rite amen.

Sincerely,

Evangelist Rev. Dr. Bro. Phil ARmenikMoe.D., D.D., D.Min, D.I.P., Th.D., Ph.D., D.Litt, D.Hum., D.Miss.King James Only, Pretriblatonal, Premilenniall, Dispensatonal, High Standards, Soul Winning, Hell Fire and Brimestone Preachig, No Tunges, Landmark INDAPENDANT FUNMENTAL BAPTIST!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

This is hilarious!

11:53 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

that was hilarious!

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home