Sunday, November 19, 2006

Lets watch what we drink amen

Brothers and sisters, librals and apostrates,

I want to just prech woord to you breefly conserning the apperance of evil amen. In yuth group Friday I notice lot of boys drink Mountan Dew amen. Amen its relly poplar drink amen and wile I was in Bible Collage I drank lot of it amen help me get thru bus minstry and work and late night study sessons amen. Amen well amen I tell you what amen. Let me tell you something about mountan dew amen. Amen mountan due is what rednecks call moonshine amen what is some sort of booze what intoxcates and makes drunk amen. Now I dont know too much about it except its alcoholic amen. If you want to know more why dont you ask some Calvanst amen.

Its bad testmony to be drinking mountan dew amen. Avoid ever peerance of evil amen and foolks make mock of sin amen. Throw that trash out amen. Now I like it much as you do but if you want to be in minstry and have standerds sometimes you got to make sacrifice amen.

Now I know some you smart mouth punk Suthron Baptists out there ask why we drink Coke Cola amen and I asked my Preecher about that last week amen. He sad that Coke cola be round longer than cocane amen and its ok becuse the werent trying to make mock at sin and booze amen.

This bring up point amen a delcate subject amen. This is where you get into meet and not the milk amen. Sometimes you got to have dissernment amen. You got to have some ballance amen. For another exsample we all know that movee theaters are from pit of hell amen but you can still rent movees from the store amen. Thats becuse thers no peerance of evil amen. You got to have some ballance amen. But if your new in the fathe or if you mite fall into sin becuase of movees then you shuldnt get them in store ether amen.

Sinserly,

Evangelist Rev. Dr. Bro. Phil ARmenik
Moe.D., D.D., D.Min, D.I.P., Th.D., Ph.D., D.Litt, D.Hum., D.Miss.
King James Only, Pretriblatonal, Premilenniall, Dispensatonal, High Standards, Soul Winning, Hell Fire and Brimestone Preachig, No Tunges, Landmark INDAPENDANT FUNMENTAL BAPTIST!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home