Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Grate Yuth Confrance

Bruthers and sisters, librales and apostralates, sinners of all kinds:

Some of you have complaned that I havent finished my series on the Suthron fake Baptist and Pentecostles. Well some of us have better things to do than surf on the Innernet all day amen. Some of us are busy doing the work of the minstry amen. Now some of you will say that I shuld make time amen but if you see I alredy have eight doctrates and am working on anuther one amen. When you get ate doctrates then you can come back and talk to me about not being busy amen and amen!

Some of you ask "why are you so busy Dr ArmeniK".? Im glad you asked amen. I went down to Toledo area to preech at a yuth confrance after there other speeker canselled on them becuse they didnt pay enuff money amen. One thing about this preecher is hell preeche anywhere what wants him too except lirbrale churches amen. I dont care how little you are Ill preech there if I cant fit it into my skedule amen and amen.

This yuth confrance had about twenty five teens in attendance and I am happy to say that there were fifteen redcatons, eight called to be preechers, three called to foregn missons, and eleven called to be prrechers wifes amen. The reel blessing is that if you add them up thats eleven boys and eleven girls called into full time minstray amen. These preecher boys wont have no problem finding preecher wifes what they need to be help mates in the hard times of the ministry amen.

Im still looking for that rite lady but its a hard row to hoe in these last days amen. Seems like no womens wants to merry a poor preecher like me amen. There all wanting these men with them hi doller jobs paying leest fiften or twenty grande year amen not a poor preecher like me whos barely getting by. In the last days be fore the trump blows many all fall by wayside with love of money which is the root of all evil amen but some all that mammon money will burn in that grate city in the REvlations amen. My preecher tell me to have patence but I am getting old amen. I just turned twenty five last month amen.

Until next time,

Evangelist Dr Phil ARmenik,

Evanglist Bro. Dr. Phil Armenik, Moe.D., D.D., D.Min, D.I.P., Th.D., Ph.D., D.Litt, D.Hum.King James Only, Pretriblatonal, Premilenniall, Dispensatonal, High Standards, Soul Winning, Hell Fire and Brimestone Preachig, No Tunges, Landmark INDAPENDANT FUNMENTAL BAPTIST!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

Dr. Phil, I admire your godly work ethic. Eight doctorates by the age of 25 shows that you a re a man of God. AMEN

10:40 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Preach on Preachin' Preacher. Them reperbates and homos need to heer tha truth amen! But only 8 preecher boys called to preech? I can't say amen to that amen. Gray would have had 20 out of 25 amen. Pick your game up amen.

9:33 AM  
Blogger D.J. Cimino said...

dr phil kidd, er... i mean armenik. you really need to post some more... your fans miss you... WE WILL ALWAYS BE LOYAL TO YOU!!!!!

1:15 PM  
Blogger Momo said...

Dr. Phil, I hope the fact that you haven't posted in three weeks doesn't mean that you are backslidden. You need to quit chasing coulottes and get back to blogging. Amen and amen.

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home